avalon-dev mailing list archives

From david.g...@hic.gov.au
Subject Re: [Avalon4:Fortress] Eating Crow (was Changes to RoleManager)
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 04:15:35 GMT

In "Effective Java" Joshua Bloch favours the use of standard exceptions
(specifically NullPointerException and IllegalArgumentException) but
(presumably) with sufficient error message details to diagnose the cause.

Stephen McConnell <mcconnell@apache.org> on 13/12/2002 14:13:54

Please respond to "Avalon Developers List" <avalon-dev@jakarta.apache.org>