avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: AbstractFileRepository numbering and James
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 22:31:48 GMT
Peter,

I had searched the archives, and only found that one message from you, where
you did suggest that the code pretty much sucked.  However, looking for your
maildir patches, I just across one other:

ref:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=avalon-dev@jakarta.apach
e.org&msgId=479494

So it appears that you wish to remove those components from Cornerstone, and
have James take them into our source base to either replace or repair.  Is
that correct?

There are no other references to "maildir" anywhere in the archives, and
since one of the suggestions for the next major revision has been to switch
to a maildir solution, if you still have your patches, I'd like to see them.

So far I know of:

  http://www.jcvs.org/jcvslet/JCVSlet/list/gjt/java/org/gjt/krb/mail
  http://trustice.com/java/icemh/ (MH format, not maildir)
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/javamaildir

The latter is GPL, but perhaps the author would be willing to contribute
under an ASF license.

	--- Noel