avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: gump entry for containerkit
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 22:06:52 GMT

> One the build failures for James start appearing, I would really like to
> see a productive dialog as to whether there are other, better supported,
> interfaces that James can use today (without needing to wait for another
> release of Phoenix)

Not a problem.  Our expectation is that we'll change the James code, which
is why we have deferred making the changes until we have put out our stable
Release Build.

> or if the interfaces that James is currently using
> should be supported for another release or more.

Gee, ya think?  LOL  Sorry.  Pet peeve.

We already expect to update our code.  I don't recall that it will be a
major hassle to do it again.

	--- Noel