avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject PMC votes ( Re: [Vote] Phoenix 4.0.3 release.)
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 12:45:16 GMT

Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Leo Simons wrote:

[...]
>> btw, this is a PMC vote is it not?
>

> Yep.
>
>> We should mark it as such I think.

A release vote is a PMC vote, no matter how it's marked.
It can be marked as such, but there is no gain in having to do so. Only
PMC members votes are counted anyway.

> And do it on the PMC list.

I disagree. There is no need for secrecy. We should not use that list if
not for secrecy reasons.

> There are members subscribed there that are not active here.

If it's true that Avalon PMC members are only on that list, IMNSHO this
it wrong. We should have that all subscribed to the PMC should be also
subscribed to the dev list.

> Steve.
>

>> - Leo Simons
>>
>> (at home sick so only replying to votes atm)

Get better!

             - verba volant, scripta manent -