avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Raj Saini <rajsa...@emerging-trade.com>
Subject Re: urgent
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:23:21 GMT
Dear Agnes,

I am ready to help u. But I received this kind of mails in the past. To
establish guenunity of the deal, I will need the followings:

1. copy of your international passport.
2. copy Income Tax return of ur husband's business.
3. Your presence in India before I claim the funds.
4. Video conference.

Bye
AGNES MALU wrote:
> From: Mrs. Agnes Malu.
> Private Email:agnesmalu@excite.com, agnesmalu@go.com
>
> Hello,
>
> Please I am sending this letter to you through this medium, with heartfelt hope that
you will sincerely respond passionately to my urgent cry for your assistance.

> I am Mrs Agnes Malu, wife of late chief Balarbe Malu, a renowned businessman and a devoted
Christian, who was killed along with my two sons by the rebels in his diamond farm.

> Since the death of my husband and my two sons, I have been highly disturbed mentally,
psychologically and physically. In fact the death of my husband and my sons affected me greatly,
the worst of it all is that barely one month after the burial, my husband’s family members
have been disturbing and compounding my present sober mood, demanding that I should declare
all my husband assets and surrender all his bank accounts to them.

> Being a young widow with a little daughter, I have considered it right to secure my future
and that of my only survining child with my husband’s assets as it is done else where in
the world.

> This is why I have decided to contact you, for you to assist me receive the sum of US$15.5M
which my husband secretly deposited in a Private Trust firm for safe-keeping two months before
his untimely death.

> Already, I have declared all my late husband's local accounts to them, for me to have
peace of mind and start a new life all over again, but they still persist that I have not
surrendered everything to them yet.

> I am contacting you through this medium specifically for you to act as my late husband’s
Foreign Associate who can go to the Trust Firm retrieve the consignment of the funds with
all documents of deposit which I will give to you.

> Though this message would have been sent to you via surface mail, but for the Worldwide
scare of Anthrax and delays. Hence, I decided to contact you via your email address. I want
you to act fast because I want to join you as soon as you have secured the money, to ease
this mental and psychological depression which I am experiencing since the death of my husband
and my two sons.

> I equally want you to asist my daughter and myself in acquiring a residence permit in
your country, this way we will be guaranteed a secured future. On receipt of your response,
I will send you all the documents of the deposited funds to go to the Trust Firm and secured
the money with my authorization.

> Please contact me immediately on the only on my private email address:agnesmalu@excite.com,
agnesmalu@go.com because of the confidentiality required to enable me give you further clarifications.
Please do not give this information to my late husband's relations.