avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: gump entry for containerkit
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 21:15:55 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>>Hopefully, we can see a similar level of cooperation between
>>Phoenix and James when the James compilation errors start
>>appearing again.
>
> After we ship v2.1, we'll make the changes to use the revised code from
> Avalon.
>
> Again.

One the build failures for James start appearing, I would really like to
see a productive dialog as to whether there are other, better supported,
interfaces that James can use today (without needing to wait for another
release of Phoenix), or if the interfaces that James is currently using
should be supported for another release or more.

- Sam Ruby