avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Back again
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 07:35:59 GMT

Timothy Bennett wrote:
> yes... please add avalon-users to gmane!

Pier Fumagalli had a gname-like system for apache mailing lists working
on his machine for testing purposes some weeks ago, an he took it off
because it was becoming too used just for it be testing ;-)

On infrastructure@apache.org they are talking in putting it on apache
hardware, so I bet we'll see it soon as a standard in the Apache
resources. :-)

> "Ulrich Mayring" <ulrich@mayring.de> wrote in message
>
>>Ha... that was fast. Thanks to Leo for pointing out that this list can
>>be read as a newsgroup on gmane. That way the larger number of postings
>>after the unification is manageable for me. Now if some kind soul could
>>add avalon-users to gmane :)
>>
>>cheers,

             - verba volant, scripta manent -