avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <paul_hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Phoenix 4.0.3 released
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2002 10:21:07 GMT
Folks,

  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon-phoenix/release/v4.0.3/

Same binary as ten days ago (missing yesterday's patches to 402 branch which have not been
voted
on for release).  6 PMC members in favour for the record.

I have held back on the full mirror creation for phoenix, as the instructions refer to
jakarta.apache.org.  Given we are imminently about to migrate to avalon.apache.org, this seems
highly temporary move.  I think we should commission our top level website at the same time
as
moving binaries....

Regards,

- Paul