avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: AbstractFileRepository numbering and James
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 20:31:52 GMT
The resolution is removal of it from james as I have suggested many times in
the past. The whole design of the component sucks and can't really be made to
work without changing the interface in one way or another.

About two and a half years ago I actually sent patches to move to xml user
files and maildir-esque mail repos. I am not sure if the archives go back
that far.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald