avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (avalon) $Date: 2002/12/02 11:17:35 $
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 16:37:52 GMT
On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 17:04, Neeme Praks wrote:
> emertius = inactive?

yep. An inactive committer becomes emeritus until the end of his days
(and after).

> I would like to remain on board, as inactive for now.
> But as soon as I find a good way to contribute, I'd like to jump back
> in... ;-)

that's cool. To go from inactive -> active, all that is required is
participation.

The reason we need to keep some better track of this is that it makes
vote counting 'n stuff easier :D

oh, and if you've got lots of time to kill, a good way to contribute atm
is to apply Pete's patches :D

cheers,

- Leo