avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject cvs surgery tomorrow
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 16:34:29 GMT
Hey gang,

I plan to make the cvs changes discussed last week tomorrow afternoon
(GMT) wrt moving some stuff to sandbox cvs. I don't think there'll be
issues but I thought I'd give y'all a heads-up anyway (in the thread
"Re: [proposal] container&framework stuff to sandbox"). If you get
strange CVS warnings, you'll probably want to blame me ;D

BTW,

Other things on my TODO:
- figure out how gump works and fix avalon's problems, perhaps get -apps
building
- finish migration of framework docs to forrest
- more work on docs, prepending .txt 'n stuff :D

I'll be holding of looking into merlin/fortress/whatever as I would
rather put energy into a new combined efforts (if everyone flies with
Berin's proposal on the matter).

cheers,

- Leo