avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@citi-us.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] New Development Direction
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 18:21:41 GMT
Point taken, Paul.

Keep in mind that compliance is measured in
terms of Framework version.  If a container is 4.1 compliant,
then it is compliant to Avalon Framework 4.1 specifications.
If a container is 5.0 compliant, then it is compliant to Avalon
Framework 5.0 specifications.

We will have to write Avalon Framework 5.0, and the compliant
container if we choose that path.  We haven't discussed naming
yet, and we are determining which Framework version we are
working to be compatible with.