avalon-dev mailing list archives

From David Weitzman <davew...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: Simplest possible way for dependency mapping?
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 23:29:17 GMT
It wouldn't be too simple or minimalist, but if you pass every object around
as a Proxy (ala Pheonix), you could try passing around references before the
objects they point to have actually been created.  That would allow you to
create instances in arbitrary order--but only if service() were not
permitted to call any methods on the dependancies.