avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@citi-us.com>
Subject Can we get an update on PMC voting rules?
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 18:30:43 GMT
It seems that the momentum we had for the PMC voting
proposal has stalled in the wake of all the Context
discussions (which I might add I suggested that we
push that off until we have PMC docs in place and we
start work on Avalon 5).

I think we had a version that we all liked so far, and
it is a question now of the vote.  Is this being done
in the PMC list?

I also suggest that we follow the procedures set forth
in the document for PMC charter changes.  After that
I suggest we tackle the issue of PMC adding and removing
of members that I already started in another thread.