avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@citi-us.com>
Subject [Proposal] Topic conventions (was RE: Context: usage recommendations?)
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:58:23 GMT
> From: Noel J. Bergman [mailto:noel@devtech.com]
>
> So we can end where we began.  The discussion is about Avalon
> 5.  And we can
> defer this, as per your other message, if you want everyone
> to focus only on
> the PMC issues until those are put to bed.

I would prefer it, or at the very least let's make it _clear_
what we are talking about.  That way we know "Hey I need to take
a look at this!"

I propose we have the following conventions for our topics:

[Proposal:Avalon5]  A proposal pertaining to Avalon 5 framework/
                    container development.

[Vote:Avalon5] A vote pertaining to Avalon 5 framework/container
               development

[Proposal:PMC] A proposal pertaining to PMC charter/by-law
               development

[Vote:PMC] A vote pertaining to PMC charter/by-law development

[PMC] General conversation about the PMC

[Avalon5] General conversation about Avalon 5

[Avalon4] Conversation about current Avalon

(Paul, I am only trying to distinguish between new/old development)