avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Buchberger <p...@joerg-buchberger.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Use a unified avalon-dev and avalon-user mailing list
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:09:42 GMT
Hi.

I'm a newbie user of Avalon and choose to express my
opinion here, since I don't have a right to vote.

_Please_, keep avalon-users and avalon-dev mailing lists
separate.

There are so many meta discussions and future-related
discussions on avalon-dev, that are not relevant for users
who have to focus on handling Avalon as it _is now_.

Note, that I personally find those discussions on
avalon-dev _very_ interesting - because they can offer
insight into future development and deep insight into
technical issues etc. - very valuable indeed.
Nevertheless I prefer to have the option to choose
subscribing both lists and archive them separately.
This really makes work and focusing easier.

Best regards.
Joerg

p.s.
:) Keep going, guys! You're offering good works!  :)