avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Buchberger <p...@joerg-buchberger.de>
Subject Re: [proposal] drop @author tags from source files
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2002 15:27:39 GMT
Greg Stein schrieb am 25.11.2002:
>(...)
>Seriously, if you find an author tag, will you mail that
>person directly,
>or will you just mail avalon-dev anyways?
>
>If some John Doe out there with a copy of the code in hand
>sees that tag,
>then who do you think they will mail? Just how big do you
>want your
>inbox? :-)
>(...)

if I comprehend some of the above lines, then that might
very well translate to something like the following:

/**
* (... ,-)
*
* @author <a
href="mailto:avalon-dev@jakarta.apache.org">avalon-dev@jakar
ta.apache.org</a>
*
*/

FYI, I never ever contributed anything to this community.
Yet, I couldn't help but post this one.
Many thanks to all who are or ever were part of the avalon
community!
You offer great things.

Yours, Joe User, i.e. Joerg.
                        \)|(/
.                         (o o)
.(_|                  Francis VIVAT                   |
.  |                    CETP-CNRS                     |
.  |  10-12, avenue de l'Europe  78140 Velizy         |
.  |             Tel    : +33 1 3925 4780             |
.  |             Fax    : +33 1 3925 4922             |_
.  |      E-Mail : francis.vivat@cetp.ipsl.fr         | )