avalon-dev mailing list archives

From david.g...@hic.gov.au
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Avalon PMC Chair
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 22:54:24 GMT

Just a suggestion from a non-committer. If there are so many of you willing
to do the role of chair - you could agree to rotate the role around. This
would have the advantage that no-one gets overwhelmed with the work load.

"Berin Loritsch" <bloritsch@apache.org> on 12/11/2002 14:37:18

Please respond to "Avalon Developers List" <avalon-dev@jakarta.apache.org>