avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [User Community Action Required] Re: Pete ousted?
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 06:09:05 GMT
Peter,

We have been clearly informed by the ASF Chairman that we do not know the
reason for their decision and, as reinforced by Sam Ruby's note, the only
person morally entitled to provide that information would be Peter at his
discretion, because the ASF Board is quite properly not going to do so.

Clearly the real issues are things that no one here is privy to, and the ASF
Board is not going to be (nor should it be) swayed by people (us) who
apparently really don't know the facts.  Given that situation, it seems
rather foolish to do anything other than let Peter know that his
participation is valued.

	--- Noel