avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Informal results so far
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:19:13 GMT
Berin,

As a non-voting consumer of the technology, I’d suggest that you adopt
proposal #1, but be prepared to use the existing containers as test beds.
Because there are two issues that need to come out of this:

 1) How do we build the scalable container?
 2) How do we build portable components that work with different
    profiles?

The existing code can be used to help answer the second question.

FWIW, this week is Thanksgiving in the USA.  Tomorrow is a travel day for a
lot of people.  For Americans, this is not a good week for making major
project decisions.

	--- Noel