avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Schier <MSch...@bsquare.com>
Subject RE: Pete ousted?
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 23:27:33 GMT

I do not know what happened behind the scences, but I will not stand back on
what seems to me to be an unjust action.  Doesn't ousting someone (or just
suspending) require a (parlamentary) vote?  I would like to know who on this
list is in favor of this measure, considering the involvement that this
person had over the last years.  Let's face it: a suspension means a slap in
the face and is effectively the same as throwing someone out.  If you were
him, would you consider contributing your time to avalon or apache again?  I
don't have complete information on what happend, so please, enlighten me...