avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Sutic <leo.su...@inspireinfrastructure.com>
Subject Re: Phoenix no longer reference container
Date Sun, 24 Nov 2002 12:35:07 GMT
 > > How do you percieve Phoenix's place in Avalon?
 >
 > The only released container that uses practices we still approve of.
There are
 > several things that suck about Phoenix but overall it is not too bad. The
 > parts that suck can almost all be replaced in a backwards compatible manner
 > (with the exception of isolation requirements). In the end it is a good
tool
 > to get more people involved in Avalon.

That's not quite a complete answer, possible owing to an incomplete
question.

Specifically, how to you expect Phoenix's future evolution to be?

Your statement is basically about things that have happened, and an
assessment of how it is now. But it is lacking some statements about
where you are going, as a project within Avalon.

I'm not interested in the technical parts (interceptors). But more how
Phoenix's relation to Avalon in general will evolve.

/LS