avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Forrest for all Avalon docs
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:33:42 GMT

Leo Simons wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 12:08, Leo Simons wrote:
>
>>I think it would be real good to make this move, but I don't want to put
>>in the effort to make these changes right now. As for skins, I can live
>>with any of them; the krysalis looks real nice :D
>
> on a related note, the avalon excalibur front page has a <warn> tag for
> the sources but no red flagging of any kind shows up on the generated
> docs. I can't really figure out where/how to fix this?

The current forrest document11 DTD is here
http://xml.apache.org/forrest/document-v11.dtdx.html

Since the Cocoon in the jakarta-avalon repo is no more to remain, we
should port at least all docs currently done by Cocoon (it was
effectively a modified Forrest) to Forrest.

I've merged the old skin with the new one in Forrest-CVS, so that with
latest Forrest CVS (which also has better error reporting), the pages
render exactly like the ones on the main site now. This is to prevent us
to get tangled again in skin decisions ATM.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -