avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Plans to move ahead
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:04:43 GMT

Berin Loritsch wrote:

> [...]

Please be more specific.
What "existing projects" should we support?

Released are ECM and Phoenix, and they will be supported anyway.

Fortress and Merlin would in either case go into the new container, as I
see it counterproductive to keep them separated.

Proposal 3

1 Phoenix is supported and put in feature freeze.
2 Merlin and Fortress united
3 a micro profile is made from them
4 Phoenix is made to use "Merlin and Fortress united" as a container

Or something along these lines.

Note that step two could imply that we start anew including selective
parts of both efforts.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -