avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Use Forrest for all Avalon docs
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:59:37 GMT

This proposal should mark the end to our doc discussions.

Forrest has grown since the start, and the Phoenix guys have accepted to
convert the documentation format to Forrest format.
Forrest is being actively developed and maintained, and projects like
incubator.apache.org and commons.apache.org are using/going to use it.

I want to propose that all projects in Avalon-land have documentation in
Forrest format.

As for the skin, it's (again) to be decided, and it must be the same one
for all.

Avaliable are the forrest skin, the new avalon-site one similar to the
current one, and the new krysalis one
(http://www.krysalis.org/centipede/beta3/).

All can be customized in font sizes and color schemes, and the Forrest
one will (soon) be changed to a CSS-only version.

Please let me know what you prefer.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -