avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gump - where are you ?
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:32:38 GMT

Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Seems we have gump problems and the gump file seems to have been moved
> out of Excalibur root - does anyone know where it is and who has karma.

It's in the jakarta-alexandria CVS under the projects gump proposal dir.

>  Roy, there is a rumour that your physically representative of the gump
> community - any info here - can we get the gump descriptor for excalibur
> back into Excalibur root?

I'm a committer there, so I can commit the patches if you wish.

Currently there is a discussion on the Alexandria list that seems to
indicate that Gump will have a repository open to all Apache committers.
I will inform you all about it, in the meantime send in patches.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -