avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Breaking up Avalon
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:55:10 GMT

Berin Loritsch wrote:

>Stephen, there is no need to fan flames.

Berin:

Its not fanning flames - its a question that has a derict bearing on my
opinion concerning the seperation of Phoenix from Avalon.  If "the
community" is Pete and Paul, that not sufficent and will only lead to
the fragmentation of Avalon and the collapse of Phoenix.  I collapse of
Phoenix would be detrimental to Avalon.  Damage to Avalon is not
something I will ignore.  If this Phoenix community is viable, and if
there is concensus within said community, then that's a completely
different story.  Every single bit of information I have in front of me
right now suggest that Pete isn't happy and he action is to fork a
community because of a personality issue.  I am asking for more more
information - more evidence that this is something tangible.  More
evidence that shows that this is something benefitial.

So let's forget amout phrases like fanning flames and get onto actual facts.

Steve.