avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Breaking up Avalon
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 12:51:41 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> *I also inform you all that I will forward all mails I get from now on
> from Avalon committers to this list.*

I took this extreme measure with great discomfort and sadness, because I
was getting far too many private mails full of emotions and opinions
instead of seeing things discussed more rationally on the mailing list.
I needed to halt these background discussions, that IMHO have been part
of our problem.

This has now stopped, so from now on I may only suggest who has written
me privately, about general questions that interest us all, to post the
question to the Avalon list instead to get a reply.

Thank you all for your understanding.
Please let's keep discussions about Avalon on this list.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -