avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Avalon PMC
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 07:45:20 GMT

Paul Hammant wrote:

>Can someone please check this ?????

Paul:

There were a number of posts expressing concern as to the timming.
 There were an equal number of posts expressing concern oveer a delay
and/or desire to get on with the process.  In such a scenario one cannot
claim that "we had agreed". The options open to you were to raise an
alternative proposal/vote.

Cheers, Steve.

> --- Paul Hammant <paul_hammant@yahoo.com> wrote: > > > Vote for the formation
of an Avalon PMC.

>>Why was this vote wrapped up now? We had agreed it would be in ONE MONTH's time.?!?!
>>
>>I'm away from home at the moment and hardly able to read messages, Let alone reply...

>>- Paul

Stephen J. McConnell

OSM SARL
digital products for a global economy