avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] formation of an Avalon PMC
Date Sun, 17 Nov 2002 15:53:25 GMT

Peter Royal wrote:

> On Sunday, November 17, 2002, at 05:19  AM, Stephen McConnell wrote:
>
>>    Pete Royal - opted in on the PMC, voted +1
>

> for the record, I did not vote. that changes all the percentages
> downward.

Sorry about that - the vote count submitted to the list and the board
was correct - the error only concerns the notes on representation and
participation.  In doing a quick pass on the statistics for the relevant
avalon sub-projects I made a mistake with respect to yourself (cut and
past error) which effected the engagement numbers.  Numbers concerning
the participation on PMC remain unchanged.

   Area         Committers   PMC Engagement    Vote Engagement
   Total        31           11 (35%)          9 (29%) (final tally
correct - unchanged)
   Framework    11           7  (90%)          5 (45%) (correct from 6 to 5)
   Excalibur    12           11 (91%)          7 (58%) (correct from 7 to 6)
   Phoenix/etc  8            5  (86%)          1 (13%) (corrected from 2
to 1)
   Apps         11           7  (52%)          4 (36%) (corrected from 4
to 3)

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell