avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Avalon PMC Chair
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:20:47 GMT

Paul Hammant wrote:

>>* Nicola Ken Barozzi
>>

>4 chair.

Noted.

>This is all a bit premature though as we do not have all
>committers in this list yet.  Berlin is busy elsewhere (his
>"I'll be busy email" ?) PeterD is not here yet.

Based on Berlin's email he's scaling down participation for the moment.
However, I've left a message for Berin to give me a call so that I can
update him on what's going on.  Bottom line is that the PMC list can be
revised.  The process we are talking about here is a process to get
things going - its not setting in concrete and definative list of who is
on the PMC.  I don't think anyone here would oppose the introduction of
Berlin to the PMC at a later stage.  As for Pete - well, I'm hope Pete
will join in because an Avalon PMC would not be quite right without him.
 On the other hand, that's an option for Pete.  Pete is certainly aware
that his has that option and there is a schedule.  Furthermore, moving
forward on this without Pete does not preclude the potential for Pete
joing the PMC at a later time - I'm also confident that everyone would
be very supporting of this.

Cheers, Steve.

>- Paul

Stephen J. McConnell