avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Avalon PMC Chair
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:40:09 GMT

Following Pete Royal's email - the list of potenail PMC members, and
therfore candidate for the volunteering for chair  is updated. Also, I
want to
say that I'm comfortable with Leo's proposal of Nicola as chair.

Cheers, Steve.

Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Following on from the other emails in this Avaon PMC
> thread, we need to select a chair for the PMC. The Chair
> must be from the list of opt-in PMC members.
> I've prepared the following list showing the name of people
> on the proposed chair list.  If members feel ready to take
> on the role of chair, could you please post a reply to this
> list.  I figure the number of "candidates" will probably be
> small and that this should not be dramtic process.  I would
> also like to restate that in the longer term I would like to
> some sort of model where the chair is a job that is passed
> around - but that a subject for the PMC once established.
>
> Could the following people please post to the list their
> position with respect to taking on the job:

* Nicola Ken Barozzi <-- proposed by Leo Sutric
* Stephen McConnell <-- ready if necessary
* Leo Sutic
* Leo Simons
* Paul Hammant
* Marcus Crafter