avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Chaining Methods and Fortress
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:10:56 GMT

Peter Royal wrote:
> On Monday, November 11, 2002, at 06:59  AM, Peter Donald wrote:
>
>> Either way I have left it in and cloned a beanized version ForrestConfig.
>> ContextBuilder delegates to ForrestConfig so you can continue to use
>> that if
>> you want without any fear of backwards compatability breaks. If you
>> ever feel
>> like retracting your veto feel free to remove ContextBuilder ;)
>

> You have Forrest on the brain :)

YAY! We finally infected Peter!!! ;-D

> Its FortressConfig for anyone curious..

And for the Forrest side, I will commit the Fortress oh, I mean Forrest
;-) , version of the Phoenix docs to the Phoenix CVS soon.

They will be in src/documentation/content/** ; to run the build you will
need the latest Forrest from CVS.

I'll post a more complete summary when the commit will be done.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -