avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject avalon-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2002 13:14:13 GMT
Stephen J. McConnell wrote:

> One way to raise the safety-net would be to forward the proposal email
> together with a short note to all of the committers directly. Do
> you (or anyone else) know how I can get that list of email addresses?

ssh to cvs.apache.org.  Take a look at a file named
/home/cvs/CVSROOT/avail.  In it you will find the following line:

avail|jon,donaldp,fede,charlesb,hammant,bloritsch,ramc,leosimons,neeme,jefft,giacomo,colus,rana_b,mirceatoma,cziegeler,froehlich,lmccay,leif,mcconnell,leosutic,jrudd,morpheus,crafterm,vinayc,proyal,nicolaken,huw,ymikulski,mschier|jakarta-avalon,jakarta-avalon-testlet,jakarta-avalon-logkit,jakarta-avalon-phoenix,jakarta-avalon-cornerstone,jakarta-avalon-excalibur,jakarta-avalon-site,jakarta-avalon-apps

Between the vertical bars, you will find the list of committers.  Append
@apache.org to each to get their e-mail addresses.  Jim Jagielski has
taken this data and presented it in a more convenient form if you like:

http://www.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

- Sam Ruby