avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: altrmi registry package home?
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 07:13:50 GMT
Leif,

Err worry about that it is supposed to be fail-safe if the registry is
missing.

Will fix.

Also, you know we are considering a big rename that essentially drops
the 'Atrmi' prefix from many interfaces and objects. If you agree it
should be done, I cam make sure that the instrument is not negatively
affected.

- Paul