avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <paul_hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] a clazz act
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2002 12:26:57 GMT
Leo,

I am sure that 90% of us (me included) got in without the usual six-month of contributions.
 Look
at the number of people that actually commit versus _can_ commit.  Sometimes it has worked
in our
favour - Look at Nicola - he was only invited in to do xdocs++ work.  Now he has stepped up
to a
far more responsible role as PMC chair.  In fact its a _greatly_ unthanked role for Nicola.

I am going to stick by my guns and say "no".  Note, this is a vote, not a veto.

- Paul

 --- Leo Sutic <leo.sutic@inspireinfrastructure.com> wrote: > > From: Paul Hammant
[mailto:Paul_Hammant@yahoo.com]