avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Breaking up Avalon
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:04:37 GMT
On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 19:52, Leo Sutic wrote:
> > From: Peter Donald [mailto:peter@apache.org]

> > sensitive

> > > Given that you paraphrased statements Nicola had been
> > > writing in his emails to you, I think he was abslutely
> > > right in presenting exactly what he had written, and
> >
> > presenting that
> >
> > > in the correct context for all to judge.
> >
> > It wasn't the correct context.
>
> Then could you provide that context?

Nope - I think it is deplorable behaviour to send private emails conversations
to a public list. My opinions should be fairly well known anyways so make
some guesses ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
Duct tape is like the force.  It has a light side, and a dark side, and
it binds the universe together ...
                -- Carl Zwanzig