avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-avalon-excalibur/configuration build.xml default.properties
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 03:52:14 GMT
Yikes. It looks like we crossed paths.

I am also working on factoring it out which includes supporting just raw
descriptors with dtds/schemas discovered using a semi generic search process
(basically search specified classloader for files that act as a quasi-catalog
and use that to bootstrap the validation process).

Anyways I want to make it able to support all sorts of configration/xml
scenarios. In particular the DTDs in loader/policy/info projects need to be
found by this mechanism and used during validation process.

Anyways I will hold off doing any work on it until you tell me you are done ;)

BTW I was also thinking of moving it into a new project (validator) because it
would no longer be tied to configuration anymore.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald