avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Avalon PMC Draft Resolution
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:20:49 GMT
Hi All,

On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 02:01:04PM +0100, Leo Sutic wrote:

> 1) When deciding what to move to commons / incubator we must have a
>    clear picture of what Avalon should be. That requires some form of
> leadership
>    and I believe a PMC will give us that. (By formalizing the decision
> process and
>    making it impossible for the small non-communicating fiefdoms we have now
>    to exist.)
>
> 2) If we have to wait until code migration stops before setting up a PMC it
>    will take forever. I say we get this PMC set up and start cleaning up
>    Avalon.
>
> And, sign me up for that PMC list, Stephen.

	After catching up on the previous discussions I agree Leo, +1 from
	me. Let's get a PMC up and running as soon as it can be done.

	Stephen, I'm also interested in the PMC list as well.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: