avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Avalon PMC Draft Resolution
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2002 20:04:51 GMT
On Sun, 2002-11-10 at 20:38, Paul Hammant wrote:
> What about me? I'm top committer in a couple of those sections, and
> who's that Hammet guy, I was not consulted on his inclusion ;-)

oh but he's real smart:
http://www.michaelswanwick.com/fiction/jack.html

:D I love google.

> Seriously, we should not just take top committers. We should do all who
> are in and have committed in the last six months (more than 17).

.......and want to be on a PMC ;)

I agree. Paul's stats are cool, but stats. I resent the idea that
(purely for example, could fill in many names) Marcus or Carsten could
be considered "nonactive" committer....

let's not try and do an "all committers are active, but some committers
are more active than others" thing here (I know, it's not what you ment,
I know, just reading the community list :P).

cheers,

- Leo