avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Sutic" <leo.su...@inspireinfrastructure.com>
Subject RE: [Proposal] Breaking up Avalon
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 08:32:31 GMT

> From: Peter Donald [mailto:peter@apache.org]
>
> "Interesting" edit.
>
> Forwarding personal emails is not something that is going to
> gain you respect. It is extremely poor behaviour and given
> the sensitive nature of the content it is innapropriate and
> undermines peoples trust in you.

Given that you paraphrased statements Nicola had been
writing in his emails to you, I think he was abslutely
right in presenting exactly what he had written, and
presenting that in the correct context for all to judge.

Don't bring up what Nicola has written in private emails
unless you want him to bring up what you wrote.

/LS