avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - excalibur-logger
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:48:55 GMT
On Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:48, Ceki Gülcü wrote:
> Does anyone know why this is failing since the 7th of October? What has
> changed on the 6th?

It had been failing for a while but the failure was being hidden in another
gump descriptor (jakarta-avalon-excalibur). It became more obvious when I
added log4j as a direct dependency of excalibur-logger. I believe it has been
failing ever since log4j changed incompatably. It just wasn't obvious (and
the only ones it effected was cocoon and james).

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
"Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue.  Those of us who
 aren't artists must color things the way they really are or people might
 think we're stupid." -- Jules Feiffer