avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ServiceManager
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 22:35:16 GMT
On Wed, 9 Oct 2002 19:32, Leo Sutic wrote:
> Isn't this the problem the Map/Array dependency stuff solved?
>
> I think Peter D specifically mentioned something very similar to this
> in that thread.

Similar. However I was more thinking along the lines of "client" objects and
"brokers". So if your Block implemented Soapable then it could be exported by
SoapServer (or whatever). However all the objects still have to implement a
work interface of some sort when placed as a dependency. In JNDIs case there
is no work interface ;/

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald