avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert" <rmcint...@bull-enterprises.com>
Subject RE: FW: status: (was: spacing in config files)
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 13:03:10 GMT
Wonderful, I'll get a CVS snapshot today and do a build.

Berin, are these wrappers something I need to do a build? If so, what
jar are you referring to?

Thanks guys,
Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: greg@home.nest.cx [mailto:greg@home.nest.cx] On Behalf Of Greg
Steuck
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 6:06 PM
To: Avalon Developers List
Subject: Re: FW: status: (was: spacing in config files)

    rmcintosh> Again, this is with framework 4.1.2

I should've noticed the version number before. The fix was applied after
Avalon_4_1_2 release. You'll have to build a snapshot of Framework for
yourself to get the fix.

Anybody else feeling that it's time to release a new version of
Framework? It's been a while since the last release.

Thanks
Greg

For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:avalon-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>