avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Altrmi- Remotable lifecycle extension
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2002 12:13:57 GMT

Leo Simons wrote:

>On Fri, 2002-09-20 at 13:49, Vinay Chandran wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>Attached here is a first cut of a Remotable Extension
>>handler (merlin2 compatible).
>>

><snip/>
>

>>Thoughts/Comments?
>>

>tres cool. Does seem like it could use a little polishing =)

Agreed - but I really like the test-case approach!
A little more documentation and error handling and this would be looking
really good - and we can put in plce some links to this on the
excalibur/container package (relative to generic extensions),
excalibur/merlin and exaclibur/fortress (as avaiable extensions), and
under AltRMI as an example of application useage.

Cheers, Steve.

>I definately have a need for stuff like this. I've been thinking about
>using merlin's Lifecycle Extensions for integration with Axis...this is
>somewhat similar...
>
>cheers,
>
>Leo
>

>--