avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: merlin on jdk 1.3.1
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2002 14:50:16 GMT

Leo:

I've just finished recutting the service package to use URLs instead of
URIs. The updated version isn't complete (still some more work to do in
the service location operations) but I'll have that in place later
today.  In the meantime Merlin will build and function normally under
JDK 1.3.  I have retracted the activator package while I rethink the
URL/URI issue - but that should not effect anyone because its only a few
days old (it's the content dealing with distributed containers). It will
come back in as a auto-recognized plug-in extension.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell

OSM SARL