avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Almost ready to release Event
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2002 02:56:36 GMT
On Sat, 28 Sep 2002 06:44, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> I have two "How-Tos" left to write: one for MPool and one for the Event
> classes (i.e. Queues).  Once I am done with the documentation changes,
> I would like to get this piece out the door.  If anyone has any more
> things that need to be done (like JavaDocs), then speak up.  Once we
> get it resolved, Event 1.0 will be out the door.

Once the thread migration is done then should be good to go.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
The big mistake that men make is that when they turn thirteen or fourteen and
all of a sudden they've reached puberty, they believe that they like women.
Actually, you're just horny. It doesn't mean you like women any more at
twenty-one than you did at ten.                --Jules Feiffer (cartoonist)