avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject stable Fortress?
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:27:43 GMT
Hiya,

I just got asked *again* about when Fortress is going to be stable and
released. Quite a few people still use ECM and want to migrate to it's
successor with zero if any significant impact. I would really like to see
Fortress released sooner rather than later and with ECM features closely
matched.

I don't know the status of metadata stuff but it may be a an idea to put it
off till Fortress2 or work on it in a branch or something. However I would
love to see a release soon. If needs be could we go back in time and branch
fortress then to provide a stable release?

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald