avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>
Subject Summary of excalibur wrt Avalon 5
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 00:38:10 GMT
Hi,

Could someone post a short summary of what pieces in excalibur are being
considered for use in Avalon 5? I'm plugging away at making a container
and I would like to use as many of the standard building blocks as I can
but I still do not have a very good grasp on what in excalibur is going
to be used for what.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl