avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject RE: ThreadPool vs ThreadPool
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:02:30 GMT
The version in Event was a temporary thing.  I need help integrating
my new MPool aware ThreadPool into the Thread package.  The thing
I need help with is dependency management.  I would love to have
a version of the ThreadPool that would *not* have a dependency on
the other Pool package, but currently this is not possible.

The biggest thing is integration.